Thursday, June 16, 2005

Watch out for knitting content!

Here we are with actual knitting content and progress on one of my many sock projects...with all the tsunamis and MIL visits I haven't been knitting much but like it or not this sock is almost to the toe--just 1 more inch to go and I'm back to the pretty pink yarn again. This is the first sock I've ever knit on DPNs (I originally learned how to knit socks on 2 circulars) but I think it's going well even though the body of the sock looks a little fat to me. I guess we'll see when we're done. In other news, I recieved a cool Mohawk postcard from my Secret Pal, which is awesome! She seems super-cool and so there's that to look forward to. I dropped a note to my assigned Secret Pal, however I still need to decide what to actually get for her...
Oh, I almost forgot! I also signed up for the Summer of Lace group...I'm very excited and thinking about starting a lace sampler scarf sometime soon!

Progress! Posted by Hello