Sunday, February 12, 2006

Progress...



This picture is upside down!

I'm into the cableing and have run into a few dificulties. I read the chart wrong and will have 2 cables up the back instead of three but they're centered and look good, so I'm not going to mess with it!

I have figured out the problem so I can fix it on the front. This is just my own sweater! Not designed by Elsabeth Lavold alone, but more of a collaborative effort between she and I.

Please excuse the grainy pictures, I had to use my camera phone and email them to myself!

2 comments:

Skylar said...

What a gorgy cable, Vick! I miss you tons! Come for a visit. It's like, um, summer here right now! We miss you tons and tons! Give Sake a kiss for me too!

edwardtheo80461805 said...

Get any Desired College Degree, In less then 2 weeks.

Call this number now 24 hours a day 7 days a week (413) 208-3069

Get these Degrees NOW!!!

"BA", "BSc", "MA", "MSc", "MBA", "PHD",

Get everything within 2 weeks.
100% verifiable, this is a real deal

Act now you owe it to your future.

(413) 208-3069 call now 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.