Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here I am again!

Trying to catch-up and make a real go of this blogging bit. I'm still struggling with uploading my pictures and I can't add buttons and I STILL can't get the main page to look the way I want it to, but let's forget perfect and just go for something!


For motivation's sake I've joined the Forecast knit-along and I'm very excited about my sweater so far--the pattern is GREAT and I've loved all of the different manifestations I've seen people create online.

Here's the beginning of my sweater.




Just to try to START to catch-up on these past months of busy knitting here's a brief preview of some of my finished projects:

A baby sweater for a co-worker and soon-to-be MOM and some fingerless gloves for my sista!




















The gloves are from Last Minute Knitted Gifts and the sweater is from Stitch n' Bitch nation. I loved both of these projects.
More catching up to come...

1 comment:

Pixiepurls said...

that little jacket is adorable!