Thursday, January 26, 2006

I suppose it will help me write more...

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life:
1. Special Events Planner for a non-profit
2. Art Dealer
3. Cabin Girl at our ranch
4. Power-shelver at Borders Bookstore (that was really the job title!)

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over:
1. Princess Bride--As you wish!
2. Thomas Crown Affair
3. Office Space
4. Dirty Dancing
I own all of these movies and more...they make me happy!

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch:
1. America's Next Top Model
2. Arrested Development
3. Grey's Annatomy
4. House

Four Places You Have Lived:
1. Seal Beach, California
2. Laramie, Wyoming
3. Washington, DC
4. San Francisco, CA

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation:
1. Montego Bay, Jamaica
2. Big Sur, California
3. Cape May, New Jersey
4. Venice, Italy

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. Yarn Harlot
2. Knit and Tonic
3. You Knit What?
4. Crazy Aunt Purl

In further news, I've lost the cable that goes from my camera to the computer in the move...it hasn't surfaced. This very well might turn into the most boring blog ever if I can't have pictures so I'm working on finding it!

No comments: