Saturday, July 16, 2005

I'm already on page 217, need I say more?


Harry Potter Night! Posted by Picasa

Yes, my knitting buddy Skylar and I went to not one but 2 major bookstores last night at midnight to secure our very own copies of HP and the Half Blood Prince. Mine I pre-ordered from Borders I don't know how many months ago and Barnes & Noble made Skylar wear a special bracelet to get her copy--the kind of bracelet that they give you at clubs and bars!
We both brought our knitting but ended up on the floor of the knitting section checking out various books and patterns. Believe it or not we didn't knit a stitch and the time until 12:00:01 flew by!
As I mentioned in the title of this post...I'm already a bit into the book. I arrived home at about 1am and didn't slip into bed until about 4am give or take. Anyway, I'm off! I've got some serious reading to do!

Oh I almost forgot...Skylar premiered her Lelah top and it was beautiful! SO cool! It's too bad you can't see it better in the pic, but it's in this great bright orange color that I envy her ability to wear...I must make one! Skylar you did such a brilliant job, I'm definitely inspired!
(Shoot...knitting or HP, knitting or HP...damn, HP comes 'round less than once a year!)